The School District of Coleman is committed to providing a high quality education that promotes well-rounded and life-long learners.
We will provide learning experiences necessary for students to achieve greatness and become productive world citizens.
Dear Parents and Colleagues,
The current WI Family Engagement Newsletter is here!
- Family Engagement Article: Understanding Tourette Syndrome
- Research to Read: Social stigma and self-perception in adolescents with Tourette Syndrome
- Online resources for youth and families in the area of Other Health Impairment
- For Your Information: Resources to Support English Language Learners From the U.S. Department of Education
- Information about upcoming statewide trainings, workshops and conferences
- At Home Learning Strategies
Note: The WI FACETS Family Engagement E-Newsletter can also be found online at the Serving on Groups website (click anywhere in this article).